Twinings Decaf Black Tea, Earl Grey, 20 Count Bagged Tea (6 Pack)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $20.50
as of 2/25/2018 13:22 UTC details
- You Save: $2.42 (11%)
- Sales Rank:7,101
- Number Of Items:6
- Size:20 Count (Pack of 6)
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.37
- Dimensions (in):12 x 7 x 4
- Legal Disclaimer:Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. ABC Wholesale assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.
- Publication Date:November 26, 2015
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- A traditional tea with a rich taste and satisfying aroma
- Steep Tea Bag for desired time
- Our expert blenders source only the finest leaves cultivated to our exacting standards by trusted growers around the world. From these tea gardens we hand-select the leaves that will shape your next Twinings moment.
- Case of six 20-count boxes (total of 120 individually wrapped tea bags)
- Fine blend of carefully selected black tea, scented with bergamot
- Decaffeinated; pale golden tea with a delicate citrus flavor
- Light and aromatic; natural source of antioxidants
- Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
Twinings has been blending my family tea for years. Today, I am proud to continue this tradition with the tea celebrated throughout the world known as Twinings Earl Grey. Legend has it, that my ancestor, the second Earl Grey, was presented with this exquisite recipe by an envoy on his return from China. They are fine black tea expertly blended with the citrus fruit flavor of bergamot, to deliver an uplifting tea with a unique floral aroma and refreshing taste.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.